How are your feet and heels looking?
Give your Feet a Treat with this Fabulous Foot Spa…
1) Place a large bowl of warm water on a towel
2) Add 1/4 C organic apple cider vinegar or white vinegar
3) And 1/4 C baking soda (mixture will fizz)
4) Then add a couple of capfuls from any one of our Bath Essences. Two of our favourites for a Foot Bath are Lemon Lemongrass Vitalising Bath Essence or Sage Purifying Bath Essence
5) Place your feet in the foot bath, soak feet for at least 10 minutes, longer if you are able and use a pumice
6) Pat feet dry with a towel and massage in a very generous amount of Hydrating Foot Cream
7) Put on some old socks and put your feet up while the generous application of Hydrating Foot Cream absorbs into your skin, 15-30 minutes.
8) Voila! Smooth, softened, nourished feet treat! Keep up Hydrating Foot Cream application daily.
Fabulous Feet Treat Products!
Hydrating Foot Cream
– Soothes and refreshes and is ideal for daily foot care
– Invigorating and nourishing for a foot massage
– Creamy consistency absorbs rapidly
– Intensive care and moisture, especially for dry feet
– St. John’s Wort (Hypericum)* Extract encompassing Flower, Leaf and Stem is a key ingredient for it’s anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
– Blackthorn supports circulation and has skin strengthening qualities
– Horse Chestnut has a positive action on blood vessels helping feet to feel lighter through promoting circulation
– Olive and Jojoba Oils nourish dry skin
Use: Massage in a small amount of Hydrating Foot Cream to feet and in between toes. Use daily on dry skin.
Deodorising Foot Cream
– Revitalises and helps control excess moisture
– Keeps feet dry, comfortable and fresh throughout the day
– One application controls odour and excess moisture
– Warms feet and softens skin
– Rosemary essential oil supports circulation
– Goldenrod** and Sage combine to warm, balance and revitalise skin
– Silk and Rice Starch absorb excess moisture
– Your feet feel soft, dry and protected
Use: Apply evenly to feet morning and evening after washing. For best results, do not massage into the skin.
Neem Nail & Cuticle Pen
Keep your nails in the best possible condition at all times with the practical, compact and hygienic Neem Nail & Cuticle Pen.
We love a little Body Silk powder sprinkled on our feet in our shoes to keep them nice and fresh. A silky-smooth absorbent powder with a soft, fresh scent that stabilises the skin’s natural balance. This body powder provides nurturing and luxurious all-day care for all skin conditions. The fine powder composition is free from skin irritating substances. Your body receives a natural matte sheen and highly sensitive skin is gently protected. Made using real Silk Powder, Rice Starch and Silica combined with Gentian and Oak extracts cool and refresh while Sage extract supports healthy skin.
*St. John’s Wort – Key Medicinal Plant Ingredient in Hydrating Foot Cream
St. John’s wort is found wherever, in addition to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory action, soothing and strengthening of the skin is desired: Eye Balm, Revitalising Day Cream, Clarifying Day Oil, Cleansing Cream, Almond St. John’s Wort Soothing Body Oil, Almond Soothing Body Cream, Lip Balm, Rose Day Cream, Blackthorn Toning Body Oil and Tinted Day Cream. In Hydrating Foot Cream it brings light to the feet which often lead a shadowy existence in shoes and socks.
**Golden Rod – Key Medicinal Plant Ingredient in Deodorising Foot Cream
Goldenrod has anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties and relaxes smooth muscle. It also supports skin prone to excessive perspiration. For Dr. Hauschka Deodorising Foot Cream we prepare our own extract of Goldenrod using a special rhythmic process.
– Feet that tend to perspire heavily should follow Deodorising Foot Cream with an application of Body Silk
– Bring ease and comfort to the legs by massaging Revitalising Leg and Arm Tonic in an upward motion towards the heart
– Relax and enliven legs and feet by soaking feet in Lemon Lemongrass Bath Essence to refresh and revitalise or Sage Purifying Bath Essence to enliven feet after a hard day. Sage also refreshes after sport and physical exercise and has a deodorising effect. Sage Foot Baths revive tired, swollen feet. Used regularly, they regulate sweaty feet and make the skin soft and smooth.
Thanks for reading our blog. xx