Contents: Lemon, Lavender, Spruce, Rosemary and Sage Baths 10ml each
1) The first Bath I reach for in the Christmas lead up is Sage Bath. It’s my foot bath fav to soothe and revitalise weary shopping feet.
2) To calm children that are too excited to go to sleep on Christmas Eve I give them a bath with half the contents of Lavender Bath and the other half I pour into a pretty bowl of hot water or on an aroma stone to waft its sense of serenity and calm around the home.
3) On Christmas morning, with such a busy day ahead, I figure I need all the support I can get, so I use half of the Rosemary Bath mixed with our Lemon Lemongrass Body Wash on our Cleansing Sponge for my morning shower. I breathe deeply, inhaling Rosemary’s invigorating and energising aroma and the refreshing and revitalising aroma of Lemon Lemongrass.
4) The other half of Rosemary Bath I put in a bowl of hot water, pop it up on the mantle, and I get on with all the jobs in readiness for Christmas dinner.
4) In the evening, just before guests arrive, I place a pretty bowl of hot water with Spruce Bath anywhere near the Christmas Tree, which has lost much of it’s initial pine fragrance. Voilà we have the aroma of pine through the home once more!
5) I do the same thing with Lemon Bath at the entry. Lemon is cheerful and uplifting, so it’s the perfect entrance aroma for family and friends.