1) Include relaxation in your week for instance, instead of watching tele, dance or do yoga in your living room. A recent study found reading reduced stress by a whopping 68% and listening to music 61%.
2) Go for a walk, preferably in nature, every morning for 30 minutes, maybe find a walking buddy. A 30 minute evening walk helps to clear your mind from the day’s work.
3) Talk about it, problem shared is a problem halved.
4) Breathe, deep breathe and stretch.
5) Go to bed earlier.
6) Focus on what you can control.
7) Reminisce about good times.
8) Look for opportunities in life’s challenges.
9) Stop worrying.
10) Lose yourself in a good book or a great movie.
11) Choose your reaction.
12) Put things into perspective, will this matter a year from now?
13) Do more of what brings you joy.
14) Laughter is the best medicine. SMILE! 🙂
15) Dress daily with a supportive blend: Rose Nurturing Body Cream to nurture your spirit and Moor Lavender Calming Body Oil to soothe your soul. I find Blackthorn Toning Body Oil is strengthening and Almond St. John’s wort Soothing Body Oil is cheerful. Revitalise and energise with Lemon Lemongrass Vitalising Body Oil and Lemon Lemongrass Vitalising Body Moisturiser.
Blend to suit your needs for daily support. It’s not just about moisturising your skin, although they do that particularly well. We just expect more from our body moisturising.
Moor Lavender Calming Bath Essence is perfect to aid relaxation and a good night’s sleep…
a) In your compress and hydrate cleansing basin water
b) In the bath
c) On a tissue under your pillow
d) Pour into a pretty bowl of hot water to disperse calming aromatics around your home
Bathing for relaxation…
Dr. Hauschka Bath Essences are available in milky formula Moor Lavender Calming Bath Essence and Rose Nurturing Bath Essence. Also Lemon Lemongrass Vitalising Bath Essence, Almond Soothing Bath Essence and Sage Purifying Bath Essence.
Thanks for reading our blog. xx