HOT TIPS for a long lasting eye line
1) Moisten an angled brush with water
2) Pick up colour with your brush from just the one corner of the darkest shade in your Stone Colours Eyeshadow Palette.
3) With your brush apply a line to the lower lash line from outer to inner, starting a little further out than the outer edge of your eye.
4) You’ll need to pick up more colour with your brush, then apply to the upper lash line from the outer to the inner and beginning from the extended colour from your lower lash line so the two meet.
5) Define your brows with the residual colour left on the brush.
And for those of you that prefer a more defined line…
1) Use Stone Colours Eyeshadow Palette for your eyeshadow, using a little of the darkest colour close to your lower lash line, with an angled brush is best for application.
2) Apply Kajal Eye Pencil Black close to the upper lash line, smudge and use darkest colour eyeshadow to set.
3) This technique will make the application of a Liquid Liner much more forgiving.
4) Apply Liquid Liner Black close to the upper lash line.
Thanks for reading our blog. x