Or might you need both…
What does Regenerating Serum do?
Regenerating Serum is firming and toning to the skin, you can feel it working it’s magic right from the get go!
You may not be able to see it’s firming action in the mirror on a day to day basis however I remember starting Regenerating Serum (and partner product Regenerating Day Cream), then going off to my hairdresser appointment 8 weeks later and the first thing he said to me was “Have you had work done?”, “No, of course not, *rolled eyes*, but you must be noticing my Regenerating, YAY!”
I’ve had similar situations with girlfriends when I’ve suggested it’s time to go onto Regenerating, and seeing them several weeks later.
- Quince seed and Bryophyllum extracts replenish, smoothing wrinkles and fine lines while supporting the skin’s ability to balance moisture content
- Antioxidant-rich Red Clover firms and refines, encouraging the skin’s natural processes of renewal
- Nutrient-rich Clover Blossom Honey protects
- Key ingredient Red Clover, it’s the great regenerator – mow down a field of red clover and it will all have grown back in no time at all, this is the vitality impulse we want to pass onto your skin
Who’s it for?
Formulated to support a maturing skin, it’s also cooling and soothing for a skin that may be sensitive as well. We usually recommend for age 40+ however, we may recommend at an earlier age in some cases – premature wrinkles, sun damage.
How do you use it?
Use one pump after cleansing and toning in the morning, and prior to moisturising.
In the evening use one pump after cleansing and toning.
Fondly referred to as our ‘liquid gold’!
That glorious orange colour comes from Wild Carrot Extract, which provides your skin with a rich source of provitamin A, among other goodies.
What does Clarifying Day Oil do?
Because we also produce around 900 homeopathic remedies we incorporate many homeopathic guidelines into our skin care. Clarifying Day Oil embraces ‘like treats like’ – give an oily skin an oil! Now you may think that’s contrary to everything else you’ve ever heard. However, harsh, overly alkaline, lathering, exfoliating products just ‘strip’ an oily skin, giving that ‘squeaky clean’ feeling that means the pH has been disrupted, then your skin goes into overdrive to compensate, producing even more oil. We recommend for any age that’s suffering from an oily skin.
Clarifying Day Oil allows an oily skin to regulate and relax.
That’s not the only use for Clarifying Day Oil though…
We also use it to support any skin condition at any age in a blend.
Let’s look at the ingredients:
- Anthyllis regulates, strengthens and balances any and all skin conditions
- Apricot Kernel, Sweet Almond, Sunflower, Jojoba Seed Oils and Cocoa Butter nourish the skin
- Wild Carrot Root Extract is a rich source of provitamin A, one of the skin healing vitamins
- St. John’s wort (Hypericum) and Calendula Extracts soothe and calm the skin
- Wheat Germ Oil is gluten free and a rich source of vitamin E, another of the skin healing vitamins
Who’s it for?
Anyone with an oily/blemished skin, at any age
Anyone who wishes to include these ingredients in their skin regime
How do you use it?
For an oily/blemished skin: Use 2-3 drops of Clarifying Day Oil after cleansing and toning in the morning only.
For any other skin condition: Use in a blend, examples…
a) Mix a couple of drops of Clarifying Day Oil with Rose Day Cream prior to application to get your vitamins A and E from Clarifying Day Oil and vitamin C, the other skin healing vitamin, from Rose Day Cream’s Rose Hip Extract. Makes a potent anti-oxidant blend.
b) For a combination skin, Revitalising Day Cream with Clarifying Day Oil.
c) For a maturing skin Regenerating Day Cream mixed with Clarifying Day Oil.
Thanks for reading our blog. x