Phase two of the new packaging design
Elegant, clear and contemporary
NEW packaging for Body, Bath and Shower and Hair Care will be supplied from this week, change over will vary in accordance with stock quantities. You’ll see self explanatory product names and an enhanced colour-coded system for easy product selection. We have also listened to our customers and optimised several of our packaging types.
● Some NEW product names that clearly and simply highlight the product benefits e.g. Rosemary Foot Balm is now Deodorising Foot Cream.
Same trusted formulations!
● Hair care range will feature a violet band to harmoniously complement the body care range.
● NEW cap for Neem Nail & Cuticle Pen which is an improved design for pushing back cuticles. Volume has changed from 4ml to 3ml due to the updated packaging.
● Almond Soothing, Rose Nurturing and Lavender Sandalwood Calming Body Creams are packaged in tubes to enable every last drop of product out. This change was done in accordance with our customer requests. The tubes are made of polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP), which are manufactured without using plasticisers, Bisphenol A (BPA) or similar problematic additives.
● Quince Hydrating Body Milk and Lemon Lemongrass Vitalising Body Milk will remain packaged in glass bottles with a pump.
● Silk Body Powder now comes with a handy protective clip to make it even more user friendly as well as suitable for travel.
● After Sun Lotion now has a red band in line with other body products.
● Body Care Kit has been discontinued.
● NEW Freshness & Energy Kit and Harmony Kit are our updated Body Kits being launched initially with Christmas sleeve packaging. Ongoing stock of the Kits will be with the packaging featured below and available from mid January 2015.
Previous Product Name NEW Product Name
Since 1967 Dr. Hauschka has been devoted to creating skin care formulations from Nature. Our efficacy is based on our unique skin care philosophy, unique rhythmic process and the highest quality natural ingredients with a preference for biodynamic, organic or responsibly wild harvested sources. The result: healthy, balanced, strengthened and radiant skin!
Dr. Hauschka Quality
• Truly natural and organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
• Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
• Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone, phthalates and PEG
• Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
• We do not test on animals, we test on happy to help out human volunteers
• Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or Demeter cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
Thanks for reading our blog. x