What affects my skin, affects me too
They’ll energise you for the day or pamper you at night. Each enchants with its own special aroma and character. All give you wonderful natural and organic body care.
Lotions are mood setters
When it comes to choosing a body moisturiser, the decision shouldn’t be taken lightly: choose according to your whims and mood. Just as a butterfly floats from flower to flower, you too can alternate between the various lotions. Mood setting compositions delicately caress your skin and touch your spirits. They excite vitality and a sense of lightness, or promote serenity and security. It is in this way that body lotions accompany and enrich your everyday life.
Our moisturisers, your mindfulness
The more mindfully you apply the lotion, the more you will experience and benefit from the composition. “We consciously talk about gently applying our body moisturisers”, explains Manuela Schöbel, Head of Cosmetic Consulting at Dr. Hauschka. “This involves light touches which make contact with the tissue – in contrast to a massage, which focuses on the muscles.” You don’t need specially trained hands to be able to develop a soothing touch. Simply follow your instincts. And for a moment, make yourself the most important person in your life.
Which moisturiser is right for which time?
Choose your body moisturiser based on mood – it’s a personal choice. The intensive nourishing Almond Soothing Body Cream works wonderfully in the cooler months, while Lemon Lemongrass Vitalising Body Milk with its refreshing and invigorating aroma is perfect for warmer months. Lavender Sandalwood lends serenity, Quince gives lightness and Rose offers a sense of security – to name just a few of the talents of our body moisturisers. Manuela Schöbel reveals: “When my inner princess wants a bit of pampering and reverence, I reach for my Rose Nurturing Body Cream. And when I feel stressed, Lavender Sandalwood Calming Body Cream helps to fortify me again.”
All five body lotions have nurturing and emotional compositions. Give in to your curiosity, treat yourself, a different moisturiser for different moods.
Each lotion has its own unique character
- Refreshes like homemade lemonade on a hot summer’s day
- Feels like a cool breeze
- As light, sunny and cheerful as a summer morning
- Represents vitality and light-hearted activity
- Modest yet powerful
- Embodies clarity and stability
- Exemplifies structure and concentration
- Creates space to make peace with oneself
- Feels like a warm, loving embrace
- Gives a sense of security
- Like a peaceful moment in a rose arbour
- Possesses the preciousness of exotic roses
- Clears your head so you can see the big picture
- Lets us feel the ground beneath our feet
- Supports inner balance and serenity
- Helps us to distinguish between what’s important and what’s not
- A fusion of blossoms and fruit
- The harmony of delicate sweetness and warm richness
- Like a peaceful, warm place
- Takes yours senses on an imaginary journey
Delightful skin care
Body lotions which nurture and protect your skin
Your home spa experience
It takes only minutes and yet gently massaging in your body lotion is like a spa experience. Give a little undivided attention to every part of your body. Feel whether or not your elbows or perhaps your shins need an extra bit of care and attention.
Enjoy a moment to yourself, before you dive back into the day.
Milk or Cream?
The five body lotions from Dr. Hauschka not only differ in terms of their ingredients and scent; they also have different textures: the creams with Rose, Almond and Lavender Sandalwood are thick and rich, whereas Lemon Lemongrass Vitalising Body Milk and Quince Hydrating Body Milk are somewhat lighter and thus absorb into your skin more quickly.
A dreamlike aroma
Who says that lotions should only be kept in the bathroom? Instead, put your favourite lotion by your bed. Let the day slip away and take the fragrance of the composition with you as you drift off into your dreams.
Always towards the heart
You should always rub in moisturisers in the direction of your heart. This optimally enlivens your lymphatic flow, blood circulation and vitality – allowing your heart to be moved by your actions.
You can enrich your body moisturiser with a little Body Oil. Either choose an oil with similar ingredients (for example Rose or Lemon Lemongrass) for a ‘layering’ effect or choose to suit your mood.
Check out Dressing Daily With Dr. Hauschka Body Oils – click here >
Since 1967 Dr. Hauschka has been devoted to creating skin care formulations from Nature. Our efficacy is based on our unique skin care philosophy, unique rhythmic process and the highest quality natural ingredients with a preference for biodynamic, organic or responsibly wild harvested sources. The result: healthy, balanced, strengthened and radiant skin!
Dr. Hauschka Quality
- Truly natural and organic skin care and make-up, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone, phthalates and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- We do not test on animals, we test on happy to help out human volunteers
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic/Demeter cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
Thanks for reading our blog. x