I can spare the following time for my foot care:
I have some time for myself (20 minutes)
I have a few minutes to spare (5 minutes)
Let’s be quick (2 minutes)
I have some time for myself
- Soak your feet in a relaxing foot bath. Add a little refreshing Lemon Lemongrass Vitalising Bath Essence, reviving and deodorising Sage Purifying Bath Essence or relax with Moor Lavender Calming Bath Essence.
- Neem Nail and Cuticle Oil (also available in a handy Pen) provides the basis for healthy, well-groomed nails. Massage the oil gently into the nail and cuticle after the foot bath.
- Rub your calves with Revitalising Leg and Arm Tonic. It acts to prevent or pleasantly soothe swollen, congested legs.
- Finally, massage your feet with Hydrating Foot Cream. A foot massage stimulates and revitalises, and the caring cream formulation leaves skin velvety soft.
Tip: If your feet get cold easily, Moor Lavender Calming Body Oil will provide a warming impulse before you settle for the night.
I have a few minutes to spare
- Rub your calves with Revitalising Leg and Arm Tonic. This incredible product offers refreshing care for your legs.
- Massage your feet with Hydrating Foot Cream. This intensive care will revitalise your feet.
Let’s be quick
Mist Revitalising Leg and Arm Tonic on to your feet, rub in, off you go!
Tip: We like to decant some of our Revitalising Leg and Arm Tonic into an old Toner bottle, for a quick mist of this invigorating product.
Tip for feet that are inclined to perspire: Use Deodorising Foot Cream daily
Silk and rice starch cover the foot in a fine layer of powder and bind moisture. In this way the Deodorising Foot Cream combats excess perspiration and reduces unpleasant odour.
Dr. Hauschka Quality
– Truly natural and organic skin care and make-up, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
– Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
– Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone, phthalates and PEG
– Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
– We do not test on animals, we test on happy to help out human volunteers
– Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic/Demeter cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
Thanks for reading our blog. x