Dr. Hauschka International Make-up Artist, Karim Sattar’s Extended Eyeliner Tips
Extended eyeliner can be tricky to achieve, so follow these simple steps for a dramatic look.
1) Sketch your line out first with Eyeliner Pencil 05 Black
2) Apply Liquid Liner Black over the pencil line and fill in as well
3) Apply Light Taupe* Eyeshadow to the crease
4) Dab a little Vanilla* Eyeshadow underneath to enhance the extended eye liner
5) Set the extended eyeliner by carefully pressing the Darkest Brown* for lasting power
6) Apply Volumising Mascara Black
7) Karim has used Rouge Powder Terracotta 04 on the ‘apples’ of her cheeks
8) A soft lip compliments such strong eye make-up, Karim has used Novum Nature Shimmer 04. Karim says this lip colour is one of his favourites “Adds natural shimmer and a sheer wash of freshly kissed colour!”
* Eye shadow colours are from our Eye Shadow Palette.
Our model’s skin was prepped first by Karim with Dr. Hauschka Foundation and Translucent Powder.
Thanks for reading our Blog. x