Are you confused about what is a BB, CC or DD Cream?
BB stands for ‘Blemish Balm’ or ‘Beauty Balm’ and provides both colour and care in the one product. Before our time, plus natural and organic to boot, we’ve been offering this for years with our incredible Tinted Day Cream. The original BB Cream!
BB Creams are more than just a tinted moisturiser, they offer benefits such as helping to even out skin tone, disguising blemishes and redness, providing light coverage and protecting the skin.
FYI: CC means ‘Colour Corrector’ or ‘Complexion Corrector’ focusing on reducing redness and helping to even tone. DD means ‘Daily Defence’ which usually includes an SPF.
The warm colour of Tinted Day Cream magically suits any skin tone once applied to the skin, enhancing and giving a natural healthy glow.
- Colour and care combined in one preparation
- Richer in consistency than Revitalising Day Cream, less rich than Rose Day Cream
- Offers extra protection for normal, sensitive, dry and mature skin conditions
- Uplifts a mature skin by bringing warm tones into the complexion which may have become a little pallid
- Hydrates and enhances the complexion with its sun-kissed warmth
- Evens the tone of the skin, an alternative to make-up, or use under make-up for a warm toned base
- Formulation: Mineral pigments blend imperfections and even skin tone while Quince Seed, Apricot Kernel and Beeswax balance oil and moisture content. Anthyllis and St. John’s wort support elasticity and soothe redness
- It’s my ‘go to’ product in the weekend and on holiday
Colour and Care
We also have a unique product, Translucent Bronzing Tint which is a semi-transparent bronze to enhance skin tone. Mix with your usual Dr. Hauschka Moisturiser in the palms of hands prior to application. You control colour intensity! Translucent Bronzing Tint also partners particularly well with Clarifying Day Oil for those with an oily skin. The best option for a Combination Skin with Oily T-zone is Melissa Day Cream with Translucent Bronzing Tint.
Foundation provides our skin with colour and care. Once you have made the decision to care for your skin with Dr. Hauschka natural and organic skin care it wouldn’t make sense to continue with conventional, petrochemical make-up. ‘Set’ with Translucent Powder Compact or Translucent Powder Loose, which are formulated using real silk powder. I prefer Loose Powder and application with our beautiful Powder Brush.
Bronzing Powder is our worldwide top selling make-up product. Make-up artists love it because it’s matte.
Application Tip: Apply with a brush lightly to the face from the forehead down. Or with your fingers press out our Powder Brush into a fan shape. I do this on the left side of the face, then the right, then the centre. Automatically the colour goes where the sun would touch, cheek bones, tip of forehead, nose and chin. Easy!
Dr. Hauschka Quality
- Truly natural and/or organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or Demeter cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
- We do not test on animals, we test on happy to help out human volunteers
Thanks for reading our blog.