On a road trip decant some Revitalising Leg and Arm Tonic in a small pump bottle, I use an old Facial Toner 30ml bottle, to invigorate for long periods of sitting. Rosemary and Borage aid circulation and provide a vitalising aroma throughout the car upon application. Love this product, always finding uses for it!
Because I’m an ‘over-packer’ I have to save weight and space where I can. Daily Face Care Kit comes to the rescue for shorter holidays. Also Dr. Hauschka brings out 30ml special editions each year for Cleansing Cream, Soothing Cleansing Milk and Facial Toner and I take those for longer holidays, along with mini size moisturiser(s).
Tip: Always save your product boxes and inserts as they’re protective for travel.
1) Liberally apply protective Moor Lavender Calming Body Oil after your shower in preparation for flying. Moor (peat extract) has a grounding energy and Lavender aids relaxation. This Body Oil is highly recommended as a protective blend for travel.
2) For air travel I don’t usually wear make-up, instead a generous application of Hydrating Mask. Super effective and protective against the dehydrating effects of the cabin. If you wish to wear make-up still use Hydrating Mask as your moisturiser, just not so generous in application, and leave it a while to absorb before applying Foundation and Translucent Powder. Alternatively our tinted moisturiser, Tinted Day Cream is rich for the rigours of air travel and helps to even skin tone.
3) In your make-up bag carry, Lip Care Stick and Hand Cream 30ml special size or travel size and apply regularly throughout your flight.
Air Travel – post travel rejuvenating treatment
1) First priority has to be shower and a deep facial cleanse. Compress your skin with Lemon Lemongrass Vitalising Bath Essence Mini in the basin to refresh if that’s appropriate for your new time zone or if you need to sleep use Moor Lavender Bath Essence Mini. Cleanse once with Cleansing Milk 30ml special size and then a secondary deep cleanse with Cleansing Cream 30ml special size.
2) Shower using Lemon Lemongrass Body Wash, if that’s an appropriate choice to provide refreshing support in a new time zone as quick as possible, the alternative being Lavender Sandalwood Calming Body Wash. I decant these into smaller bottles for travel.
3) Now your skin needs a complete ‘pick-me-up’!
Take 20 minutes feet up time, apply Revitalising Mask, also available in mini travel size, and saturate a cotton pad with the contents of one ampoule of Eye Revive, then split the pad into two and place over closed eyes to soothe irritated and dehydrated eyes.
Thanks for reading our blog. x