Beautiful skin isn’t always healthy – however healthy skin is always beautiful.
Mature Skin: Declining elasticity, wrinkles, an increasing tendency to dryness, possibly with constantly red cheek/nasal region (visible capillaries), thin skin, irregular pigmentation due to menopause, age spots, sun damage.
Natural & Organic Skin Care for Mature Skin
The key to beautiful mature skin is to age with healthy skin.
As we age, our skin needs specific care it may not have previously required. The process of cellular renewal slows, and skin naturally loses elasticity and resilience. Dr. Hauschka’s Regenerating Range supports productive skin renewal, refining skin and energising its regenerative processes for a firmer, smoother, radiant appearance.
- Noticeably firms and tones
- Supports the skin’s natural regenerative functions
- Enhances skin elasticity
- Balances moisture content, making skin feel smooth, soft, firm and supple
- Antioxidant-rich red clover, acerola berries and raspberry seed oil protect against free radical damage and support the skin’s natural processes of renewal
- Also formulated for sensitive skin
Your Essential Day Care
1) Cleanse with our Correct Cleansing and Hydrate and Compress. Moor Lavender Calming Bath Essence in your basin water relaxes, Rose Nurturing Bath Essence is an exotic way to begin the day and Lemon Lemongrass Vitalising Bath Essence is energising. Cleansing Cream deep cleanses after the night time activity of the skin, removing impurities without stripping the skin of moisture and protection.
2) Close eyes and mist your skin with Facial Toner then apply 1 pump Regenerating Serum to firm a mature skin, helping to minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while balancing moisture content.
Oil-free Regenerating Serum for day and night use gives ample moisture and a fresh, firm feel. With its formulation of moisture-regulating quince seed extract, isoflavone-rich (also referred to as phytoestrogens), regenerative red clover, vital bryophyllum and clover blossom honey. Regenerating Serum fortifies the skin’s natural functions, regulates moisture and noticeably refines and firms the skin. It also soothes reddened, sensitive skin. The result: a refined and firmer complexion.
3) Warm approximately a rice size amount of Regenerating Eye Cream between your two ring fingers and apply from inner to outer eye contour. A light formulation day time eye care product containing nine plant oils including precious borage seed oil rich in gamma-linolenic acid and many unsaturated fatty acids. Together with moisture rich extract of quince seed, decongestive birch leaves, silica-rich field horsetail and isoflavone-rich red clover to firm and strengthen. Antioxidant protection from cherry fruit and sea buckthorn oil.
4) Moisturise with Regenerating Day Cream, a rich cream with a luxurious composition of vital bryophyllum (kalanchoe), isoflavone-rich and the great regenerator red clover, silica-rich field horsetail, vitamin-rich acerola (cherry) fruits and harmonising rose petals enhances the skin’s tone and elasticity and smoothes wrinkles and lines, leaving the skin looking radiant. Finest plant oils such as precious raspberry seed oil, avocado oil and shea butter provide rich protection all day long. The cream also soothes reddened and sensitive skin.
Tip: Add a little Translucent Bronzing Tint and mix with your Regenerating Day Cream prior to application, this then becomes a tinted moisturiser. As we age our skin may become a little pallid, Translucent Bronzing Tint puts uplifting, youthful warm tones back into the skin.
Regenerating Neck and Décolleté Cream is specifically formulated to replenish, fortify and firm skin for a smoother appearance. A readily absorbed cream that makes the skin feel firmer and refines its structure. Field horsetail with it high silica content and firming action supports the connective tissue of neck and décolleté. Extracts of marshmallow, birch and red clover form a luxurious composition to help the skin retain moisture with exotic argan oil that’s highly compatible with the skin and counteracts skin ageing. This cream is a rich formulation designed for the décolleté and neck which have less sebaceous glands.
Your Essential Night Care
1) Compress and Hydrate then apply Soothing Cleansing Milk which is a light, gentle, effective make-up and eye make-up remover plus evening cleansing product from the dirt and dust your skin picks up during the day.
2) Close eyes and mist Facial Toner directly onto your skin
3) Apply one pump of Regenerating Serum. Dr. Hauschka does not recommend moisturisers at night. Indeed in our experience the use of heavy, occlusive night creams exacerbate a dry skin. Sleeping is not ageing.
Intensive Treatments – Weekly Care
On another night of the week
Firming Mask to support a maturing skin
Or for blemishes, enlarged pores use Revitalising Mask. Please note: Use Coverstick daily to treat and heal pimples
Or for dryness and/or dehydration Hydrating Mask
Or for red, blotchy, sensitive skin Soothing Mask
Or for refining and benefiting all skin conditions Revitalising Mask
Seasonal and Specialty Care:
Renewing Night Conditioner – a 30-night treatment with one ampoule per evening, skin cell cycle is 28-30 days, particularly recommended in the two most transitional seasons of the year, autumn and spring. Use instead of Toner. Rhythmitised dilution of roses, sunflowers, white lilies, marsh mallow, aloe, mother of thousands, anthyllis and witch hazel, bound with silver, spring blossom honey and royal jelly.
Specifically recommended for those new to a Dr. Hauschka regime and in transition from the use of conventional night creams, also for the two most transitional seasons of autumn and spring.
Regenerating Intensive Treatment – one bottle, one treatment, use morning and evening instead of Toner until the contents are finished. We recommend at least a treatment in summer and winter. The composition brings together selected treasures of nature in rhythmitised form; revitalising precious gems blue tourmaline and amber, regenerating gold, the moisture-preserving medicinal herbs madonna lily and marsh mallow, invigorating gingko and olive leaves, royal jelly, natural thermal salt water from a therapeutic spa with high mineral content and Sandalwood Hydrosol. These ingredients help the skin to retain its moisture and give new vitality. It also helps preserve and activate the skin’s regenerative powers.
Treat yourself to regular Dr. Hauschka Classic Facial Treatments with a Dr. Hauschka trained Esthetician.
Regenerating Body Cream
Firms and hydrates
Regenerating Body Cream supports the skin’s natural regenerative functions, balancing moisture content and making skin feel smooth, firm and supple.
Formulation: Jojoba oil and candelilla wax hydrate while red clover, horsetail and birch leaves offer antioxidant properties and support the skin’s natural powers of renewal. Marshmallow provides moisture balancing support and softens. Precious Damask rose blossom extract to nurture and the aroma of rose and orange essential oils combined with soft vanilla notes delight the senses. Absolutely luxurious body care!
Thanks for reading our blog. x