Anti-Ageing Award Winner 2015
Regenerating Eye Cream
Visibly minimises fine lines and wrinkles
- To support a maturing skin
- Light texture which is rapidly absorbed
- Supports the skin’s natural regenerative functions, smoothing and refines the delicate skin around the eyes
- Works to reduce premature signs of ageing
- Antioxidant-rich red clover, acerola berries and sea buckthorn neutralise free radicals, enhancing skin tone and elasticity
- Birch leaf, quince seed and precious borage seed oil refine pores and balance moisture
- Nourishing plants oils such as jojoba and macadamia support skin elasticity, replenish and soften
- Shea butter, beeswax and cacao seed butter soften and protect
Ophthalmologically tested and suitable for contact lens wearers
Use: Each morning after cleansing, toning and applying Regenerating Serum, then gently apply only a rice grain size amount of Regenerating Eye Cream and warm between your ring fingers. Start from the inside corner of the eye contour area and apply in an outwards direction.
- After eye contour application, with the residual Regenerating Eye Cream that’s left on your ring fingers apply around the contour of your lips as boost against lip lines.
- Never use eye cream at night, it’s likely to result in puffy morning eyes. Do apply firming and oil-free Regenerating Serum or revitalising and oil-free Night Serum to the eye contour area at night after cleansing and toning.
- Use your once or twice weekly Cream Mask treatments around your eye contour area too, as an eye mask. A favourite Mask Blend of ours is to use Regenerating Serum then Hydrating Mask over the top of the Serum and leave to absorb for as long as possible. This is our super nourishing and plumping mask treatment blend. Remove with a warm, moist cloth prior to bedtime.
- Always treat your eyes and eye contour area with the utmost care. Remove eye make-up with Soothing Cleansing Milk on a dampened cotton wool pad and use gentle sweeping movements from the inside to the outside corner of your closed eye.
- Get regular eye check-ups, and wear your sunnies and a hat.
Key Ingredients – Regenerating Eye Cream
Field Horsetail is an ancient plant that’s very rich in minerals. In particular, they contain silicic acid, which supports connective tissue.
Red Clover is a rich source of isoflavones which aid skin prone to premature ageing. The highly regenerative red clover extract is prepared using our own special rhythmic process.
Sea Buckthorn’s golden-orange fruit provide vitamins C and E, carotenoids and oils rich in essential fatty acids: oleic acid (omega-9), palmitoleic acid (omega-7), palmitic acid and linoleic acid (omega-6), linolenic acid (omega-3).
Precious Borage Seed Oil is an especially high-quality oil which is rich in gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). Borage seed oil has one of the highest amounts of GLA in seed oils, around 24%.
Acerola Cherry is exceptionally high in vitamin C. Extracts are used for their antioxidant, skin-protecting and fortifying properties.
Quince Seed extract is characterised by particularly good skin compatibility as well as soothing and anti-inflammatory properties. It also helps the skin to retain moisture.
Daisy is another highly regenerative plant. In combination with other plants, it aids against blocked pores, intensifies the metabolic activity of the skin and helps make the skin more permeable for other beneficial botanical substances.
Birch is known for its purifying and detoxifying effects.
Since 1967, Dr. Hauschka has been devoted to creating skin care formulations from Nature. Our efficacy is based on our unique skin care philosophy, unique rhythmic process and the highest quality natural ingredients with a preference for biodynamic, organic or responsibly wild harvested sources. The result: healthy, balanced, strengthened and radiant skin!
Dr. Hauschka Quality
- Authentic natural and organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone, phthalates and PEG
- We do not test on animals, we test on happy to help out human volunteers
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or Demeter cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
Thanks for reading our blog. xx