Who says you need the sun for a sun-kissed look?
Quick and easy sun-kissed summer skin!
- For all skin conditions
- Skin looks healthy, fresh, even toned and radiant
- A unique liquid minerals product that you mix with any Dr. Hauschka Moisturiser and/or Clarifying Day Oil for a healthy, sun-kissed glow
- May also be used on its own
- Gently blends and softens the appearance of blemishes and imperfections
- Witch hazel and anthyllis to guide skin to a balanced state
- Olive oil and beeswax to nourish and protect
- Combines the moisturising powers of medicinal plant extracts with the creative possibility of colour based nuance
- May also be used mixed with your Foundation for summer warm tones
- Long lasting product
- Guys love it too!
Use: Simply mix a small amount of Translucent Bronzing Tint with your day care product together between your palms and evenly distribute on the face and neck. Colour intensity depends on the amount of tint added.
Tip: Mix with your Dr. Hauschka Body Cream, Body Milk or Body Oil and apply to legs and arms when you’re going out in your little black dress.
- For normal, dry, sensitive or mature skin
- Our tinted moisturiser hydrates and evens skin tone for a sun-kissed glow
- Protects and provides a smooth, translucent, natural finish and magically tones
- Mineral pigments blend imperfections and even skin tone, recommended for redness in the skin
- Quince seed aids skin to retain moisture, apricot kernel and beeswax protect and nourish
- Anthyllis and St. John’s wort support elasticity and soothe
- For warm tones under Foundation
- Favourite product for weekend and holiday instead of Foundation
- Apply Translucent Powder over the top of Tinted Day Cream for a matte finish
Tip: Uplifts a mature skin by bringing warm tones back into a complexion which may have become a little pallid
- An ultra-fine matte bronzer for a sun-kissed glow
- Silk powder, anthyllis, provitamin A rich carrot root extract, witch hazel, jojoba oil and sage care, contour and smooth your complexion for a flawless look
- Top selling make-up item worldwide
- Make-up Artists say they love the subtle aroma and flattering matte look
Tip: How to apply Bronzing Powder like a pro
- Bronzer goes on after foundation, concealer, powder but before blusher
- Using a sweeping motion with your brush apply in a number 3 shape down each side of your face. Bronzer should go along the hairline/upper forehead, just below the cheekbone and just below the jawline, blend down neck.
- With the residue left on the brush touch your forehead, tip of nose and chin
- Apply blusher on the apples of the cheek
Thanks for reading our Blog. x