On hot days, refreshing and pleasantly cooling products are a treat for your skin.
Lemon Lemongrass Vitalising Body Milk, awakens the senses, imparts a new vitality and puts a spring in your step. In this rapidly absorbed body milk, lemongrass and essential oil of lemon combine with extracts of firming field horsetail and strengthening sage to activate and tone the skin. Extract of quince maintains the skin’s moisture levels, while jojoba oil and olive oil provide intensive care. Your skin will not only feel silky-soft, but refreshed and energised as well.
Refreshing right down to the tips of your toes Lemon Lemongrass Vitalising Bath Essence promises a refreshing boost with a pleasantly invigorating effect – for an energising start first thing in the morning or to refresh in the evening after a long, hot day. The fresh fragrance of sun-ripened lemons harmonises with exotic lemongrass to create a carefree mood and awaken your zest for life.
Summer tip: Lemon Lemongrass Vitalising Bath Essence is also suitable as a cooling foot bath. All you have to do is fill a large bowl with cold water – maybe even with ice cubes – adding Lemon Lemongrass Vitalising Bath Essence for your bare feet to enjoy, you’ll be amazed how refreshing just 10 minutes is. If your feet tend to perspire, you can mix in a little Sage Purifying Bath Essence as well.
Lemon Lemongrass Vitalising Body Wash with its light, creamy foam containing quince seed extract and plant tensides cleanses your skin without causing dryness for an energising start to your day.
Instant refreshment is at hand with Facial Toner, invigorating and strengthening the skin while leaving it smelling wonderful. It gently stimulates the skin’s own regenerative powers and ensures a youthful, radiant complexion. Formulated with witch hazel and anthyllis, it activates the skin’s metabolism and leaves the skin feeling fresh. It also regulates and enhances the skin’s processes of moisturising and renewal. You can spray it on throughout the day – even when wearing make-up. And for added freshness, simply leave it in the fridge beforehand. We keep the limited edition 30ml size Facial Toner at work.
Eye Revive has a pleasantly cooling effect that will bring the sparkle back to your eyes. The composition of eyebright, fennel, chamomile and black tea revitalises the area around the eyes while invigorating and strengthening the delicate skin. When placed in the fridge shortly before use, Eye Revive is a cooling treat for dehydrated computer eyes.
We love our matte, world wide top selling makeup item, Bronzing Powder. It adds an extra touch of sunshine to your face. Silk, anthyllis, witch hazel and sage help to conceal any blemishes, irregularities and imperfections in your skin.
- Hold your cupped hands in front of your face and breathe in the invigorating aroma of rosemary and borage deeply
- Pour some product into your hands and apply to legs and arms
- Apply it to your pulse point on your wrists
- Rub onto the nape of your neck
You may find with this summer warmth and if you have a Combination skin your oily T-zone is really playing up, then choose Melissa Day Cream, it helps control shine, mediates between dry and oily areas, and it has a matte finish. For those using Rose Day Cream in the cooler months you may find the matte finish and lighter texture of Rose Day Cream Light a better choice at the moment. And for those who are living with air conditioning or dry winds you may prefer Quince Day Cream, because Quince Seed extract helps your skin to retain moisture while Quince Wax protects your skin from the environment, plus Quince is a cooling and soothing ingredient.
- After Sun for your body cools and soothes, takes away redness, nourishes and rehydrates a sun-stressed skin.
- For you face care Revitalising Mask is the perfect choice for to calm redness and irritation, rejuvenate and refine your skin.
- And also for face care a 30 day treatment of Sensitive Care Conditioner Ampoules which contain rhythmitised extracts of gemstones pearl, artemesia and malachite which strengthens reddened, sensitive and couperose prone skin and supports the skin’s renewal cycles. Soothing Intensive Care is designed for hypersensitive skin to fortify and strengthen.
With these Dr. Hauschka products, you can bring out the best in the summer. Refreshing and soothing preparations – a treat for mind, body and soul.
Dr. Hauschka Quality
- Truly natural and organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from chemical/synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic (Demeter certified) cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
- We don’t test on animals, we test on happy to help out human volunteers
Thanks for reading our blog. xx