Pomegranates not only taste good, they have a range of health benefits. Anti-fungal, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and wound-healing properties have been ascribed to them. They’re also resistant to drought and can store much moisture and vitality in their fruit.
An age-defying ingredient
- We process the whole Pomegranate fruit, including the Peel for our products, obtaining a preparation that promotes regeneration of the skin.
- Pomegranate Peel is an important ingredient because its extract inhibits an enzyme that is responsible for the breakdown of collagen in ageing skin.
- At the same time, the extract activates an enzyme that’s involved in the production of collagen.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil contained in the whole-fruit extract stimulates cell division in the keratinocytes, cells which produce the important skin-strengthening protein keratin.
Is your make-up working for your skin too?
Pomegranate extract is a key ingredient in Dr. Hauschka Foundation, so as a treatment Foundation you’re getting superb value. It’s both a sumptuous make-up and a product that’s also integral to your age-defying skin care programme.
Tip: For a particularly dry mature skin, or in winter time, you may like to try Regenerating Neck and Décolleté Cream as your face cream as well as for neck and décolleté. It’s a richer formulation than Regenerating Day Cream, because there’s less sebaceous glands in the neck and décolleté area.
Dr. Hauschka Regenerating Range supports a maturing skin.
Dr. Hauschka Quality
- Truly natural and organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from chemical/synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic (Demeter certified) cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
- We don’t test on animals, we test on happy to help out human volunteers
Thanks for reading our blog. xx