Dr. Hauschka Night Serum – The Power of Night
The Apple Blossom invites your skin to open, while Apple Fruit reflects the skin we desire after a good night’s sleep: vitalised, radiant and refreshed. The delicate, intoxicating scent of soft petals envelops your senses as night falls. Night Serum guides the renewal processes which your skin activates every night.
Dr. Hauschka Night Serum guides the renewal process which your skin activates each night with botanical oil-free night care as opposed to the use of heavy night creams, which impede your skin’s natural overnight functions of elimination and regeneration.
- Night time care that revitalises all skin conditions for women and men
- For fresh, radiant skin in the morning
- Organic Berner Rose Apple Blossom Extract and Apple Fruit Hydrosol
- Softening, vitalising, hydrating and strengthening
- Skin feels instantly firm
- Oil free, light and rapidly absorbed by the skin
- Superb skin tolerability
- Helps the skin rediscover its natural balance
- Stimulates renewal process and guides the skin’s essential night-time work
Use: After cleansing and toning in the evenings, apply a thin layer of Night Serum to the face, neck and, if desired, décolleté.
Please note: For customers 40+ we recommend Regenerating Serum to support a maturing skin.
Dr. Hauschka Night Serum has won the 2016 Beauty Shortlist Awards in the category ‘BEST NIGHT TREATMENT’.
Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) nominated our Night Serum BEST NEW CERTIFIED ORGANIC SKINCARE PRODUCT in the 2016 Beauty Awards.
Night Serum won the Silver Pure Beauty Award in the BEST NEW NATURAL BEAUTY PRODUCT 2015 Category, as voted for by readers of Pure Beauty.
refines and tones mature skin
Supports the skin’s natural processes of renewal to minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Quince Seed extract, Bryophyllum, highly regenerative Red Clover and Clover Blossom Honey replenish and protect, smoothing the appearance of wrinkles and supporting the skin’s ability to balance moisture. Skin is fortified and balanced for the look and feel of smoother, firmer skin. Sensitive skin is calmed.
Lose the night cream, your skin will thank you for it!
- During the night your skin is metabolising and eliminating the day’s waste, that’s one of its many functions as the largest organ in your body.
- The night time rhythm of the skin is one of a ‘breathing out’.
- How do you know this is happening? Because skin disorders such as eczema, shingles, chicken pox or measles are much worse during the night. How often have you woken up in the morning to be greeted by a pimple?
- There are no environmental factors that you need to protect your skin from while you’re asleep.
- A night cream – which is usually a heavy, expensive, occlusive substance impedes your skin’s normal night time process.
- Sleeping isn’t ageing!
Dr. Hauschka’s gentle and effective Soothing Cleansing Milk respects your skin’s pH and hydrolipid layer, along with hydrating treatment product Toner, supports our no night cream stance. Dr. Hauschka’s night treatment preparations embrace botanical essences held in a watery solution. These allow the skin to breathe freely and overcome any weaknesses and imbalances.
At first our ‘no night cream’ guiding principle seems unusual, however within one month (a skin cell cycle) you’ll need no more convincing!
Dr. Hauschka Quality
- Truly natural and organic skin care and make-up, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from chemical/synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic (Demeter certified) cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
- We don’t test on animals, we test on happy to help out human volunteers
Thanks for reading our blog. xx