Having this morning routine, sets you up for a productive day.
1. Hydrate first thing
Drink a glass of warm water and lemon juice to hydrate, it also helps removal of toxins and aids a clear complexion. Even better, add a little organic apple cider vinegar.
2. Morning exercise ritual
Going for a walk or run out in the fresh morning air, or going to the gym, before work is essential. It clears your mind in readiness to take on the day and any challenges it might bring.
3. Skin care ritual
This 3 step skin care ritual, encompassing cleansing, toning and moisturising, to nourish your skin with natural and organic ingredients, loaded with antioxidants and to protect your skin for the day ahead.
a) Deep cleanse after the night time elimination activity of your skin with almond based Cleansing Cream.
b) Close eyes and mist Facial Toner or Clarifying Toner and press into your skin with the palms of your hands. Dr. Hauschka Toners aid absorption and give even and economical absorption of your Moisturiser.
c) Warm a pea size of Dr. Hauschka Moisturiser between the palms of your hands to melt the protective waxes, then apply to skin that’s still moist from Facial Toner or Clarifying Toner.
4. Eat a healthy, nutritious breakfast
You’re not going to be productive if you don’t have the fuel. For energy, focus and motivation you need a good breakfast to set you up for the day. Ensure you’re keeping hydrated during the day as well. up water intake too.
5. Clear your inbox
Clear your inbox as soon as you get to work, deal with anything urgent straight away.
6. Set your goals
Write down your priorities for the day, then focusing on one task at a time, to completion if possible, work your way through your list, ticking off as you go. By the day’s end you can look back with satisfaction at all you’ve accomplished.
Have a great day ahead!
Dr. Hauschka Quality
- Authentic natural and organic skin care and make-up, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from chemical/synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic (Demeter certified) cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
- We don’t test on animals, we test on happy to help out human volunteers
Thanks for reading our blog. xx
Join our eNewsletter for skin and make-up tips, promotions, new products and giveaways