We understand your combination skin
Melissa Day Cream is calming to any sensitivities, while helping your skin discover its natural balance. Medicinal herb melissa (lemon balm) mediates between dry and oily areas of a Combination Skin. Oily shine is controlled and dry patches are hydrated for a balanced and radiant complexion.
Melissa Day Cream is the ideal skin care product for sensitive combination skin with a tendency toward dryness, shine and redness.
Formulation: Extracts of melissa (lemon balm), daisy, anthyllis, witch hazel and provitamin A rich carrot, soothe and balance. Tapioca starch provides an even, matte appearance.
Combination Skin presents as:
- Oily in areas, usually the T-zone (forehead, nose, chin) with dry or normal patches
- Fine pores and clear on cheeks, enlarged pores on T-zone
- May experience pimples in oily T-zone area
- May be uneven in skin tone with redness
- May be prone to pimples in oily areas
- Warmer months are likely to exacerbate a combination skin, whilst in the cooler months it may not be so problematic
- Longevity of make-up may be compromised in oily T-zone
DAILY RITUAL FOR A COMBINATION SKIN
We highly recommend Clarifying Steam Bath, Clarifying Clay Mask followed by Revitalising Mask once a week. On another night of the week Revitalising Mask for optimum results in achieving your healthy, radiant and balanced skin.
Seasonal treatment: particularly recommended in the two most transitional seasons of the year, spring and autumn, Renewing Night Conditioner ampoule for 28 nights (skin cell cycle is approximately 28 days) instead of Toner
Alternatively to strengthen sensitivity use a Sensitive Care Conditioner ampoule instead of Toner for 28 nights.
Clarifying Face Care Kit to experience Dr. Hauschka natural and organic skin care and daily rituals for a Combination, Oily or Blemished Skin. CONTENTS TRIAL SIZES: Cleansing Cream, Clarifying Toner, Clarifying Day Oil, Melissa Day Cream, Clarifying Steam Bath, Clarifying Clay Mask and Revitalising Mask.
Melissa Day Cream use: Warm around a large pea size of product between the palms of the hands and apply to skin still moist from Toner from the centre of the face, in an outwards direction. We always work in the direction of lymph flow.
Note: Harsh cleansing products that are overly alkaline, lathering and/or harsh exfoliants that ‘strip’ the skin, just result in the skin producing more oil to compensate.
Coverstick 01, 02, 03
Our incredible pimple treatment product Coverstick treats and conceals while working in a speedy manner. It contains just the right amount of Tea Tree and Manuka for their anti-bacterial properties, Tapioca Starch to absorb the ‘yucky stuff’, for want of a better word. The quicker a pimple is healed the less likelihood of lifelong scarring.
✓ Covers spots and blemishes effectively
✓ Antibacterial formula clarifies and harmonises the skin
✓ Natural waxes help to prevent dryness
✓ Anthyllis and Calendula assist the skin’s healing processes
✓ Available in 3 shades
– Use at the first signs of a pimple
– Apply to the affected area and blend into the skin
– May be applied several times per day if necessary
– Follow with Foundation and Translucent Face Powder to give a flawless finish. Alternatively use your Clarifying Day Oil and/or Melissa Day Cream mixed with Translucent Bronzing Tint. Translucent Bronzing Tint helps to even skin tone and gives you a healthy glow.
For everything you need to know about our medicinal herb Melissa go to > Ingredient – Melissa (Lemon Balm)
Dr. Hauschka Quality
- Authentic natural and organic skin care and make-up, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from chemical/synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic (Demeter certified) cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
- We don’t test on animals, we test on happy to help out human volunteers
Thanks for reading our blog. xx
Join our eNewsletter for skin and make-up tips, promotions, new products and giveaways