About Dr. Hauschka Foundation
If you want less coverage, more like a tinted moisturiser, then mix Foundation with your Dr. Hauschka moisturiser. For mid coverage then use one ‘coat’ and you’ll fine ‘dries’. If you want more coverage just apply a second ‘coat’ of Foundation after the first coat ‘dries’.
TIP: A foundation blending brush is a must for a professional foundation ‘air brushed’ application.
When contouring and highlighting think – darker areas recede and lighter areas highlight
Step 1: Start with your face cleansed, toned and moisturised.
Step 2: Apply your usual Foundation all over, remembering to include eye area.
Step 3: Apply Foundation 05 with fingertip as shown in the brown areas in the above pic, then with a slightly damp beauty blender press, in a press and roll movement, into the base foundation to blend.
To find the correct place for the cheeks, feel with your finger for the hollow under the cheekbone.
Step 4: Apply Concealer 01 as shown in the white areas in the above pic and then press and roll into the base foundation with the other side of the beauty blender.
Step 7: Do eye make-up and lips
Step 8: Close eyes and mist your face with Toner, to set complete make-up and to leave a dewy finish.
More about > Dr. Hauschka Foundation
Dr. Hauschka Quality
- Authentic natural and organic skin care and make-up, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from chemical/synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic (Demeter certified) cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
- We don’t test on animals, we test on happy to help out human volunteers
Thanks for reading our blog. xx
Join our eNewsletter for skin and make-up tips, promotions, new products and giveaways