- Revitalising Mask is cooling and detoxing, due to bentonite clay, it calms redness and soothes irritation. Your ‘go-to’ mask for its rejuvenating properties and your skin will look more even-toned and refined. Love your skin with this mask twice a week!
- A 30 day treatment of Sensitive Care Conditioner ampoules which contain rhythmitised extracts of gemstones pearl (the oyster’s irritation, like treats like homeopathic guidelines) and malachite, and plant extract artemesia, which combine to strengthen red, irritated, sensitive and couperose prone skin and supports your skin’s renewal cycles.
- After Sun soothing, cooling and deeply moisturising body lotion to calm redness, nourish and rehydrate a sun-stressed skin. We love this body lotion and wouldn’t be without it!
From heat, dehydrating air conditioning, pollution and warm winds
Quince Day Cream is nourishing and protective, cooling and soothing, for a normal to dry skin. Quince wax protects your skin without being occlusive, just as it does such a remarkable job of protecting quince fruit. Quince seed extract helps your skin to retain moisture. Quince Day Cream is also recommended for ‘city-stressed’ skin.
If you have a combination skin, you may find with summer heat your oily T-zone is really playing up, then choose Melissa Day Cream, it helps control shine, mediates between dry, normal and oily areas, and has a matte finish.
Hydrate & Refresh
Facial Toner is strengthening and invigorating to the skin. Unlike a conventional Toner, Dr. Hauschka Toners are hydrating, botanical active, treatment products, that aid absorption of the ingredients in your moisturiser while ensuring even and economical application of moisturiser.
However, Toner may also be used at any time during the day to hydrate and refresh your skin, even over make-up.
- Keeping it cool – leave Toner in the fridge, even more refreshing in this heat.
- We keep the limited edition 30ml size Facial Toner in our desk drawer at work.
Facial Toner gently stimulates your skin’s own regenerative powers and for a youthful, radiant complexion. Formulated with witch hazel and anthyllis (which guides all skin conditions to a balanced state), it activates the skin’s metabolism and leaves the skin feeling fresh. It also regulates and enhances the skin’s processes of moisturising and renewal.
Revitalise & Energise
Lemon Lemongrass Vitalising Body Oil, Body Milk, Body Wash and Bath Essence for a zesty lust for life. With summer heat you need skin care that does more than moisturise, it needs to be energising and refreshing as well. Take a moment to breathe in the aromatic scent of summer.
When you’re struggling to get out of bed, apply to skin still moist after showering to add a spring in your step. Lemon Lemongrass Vitalising Body Oil spreads evenly and economically, absorbs rapidly and nourishes and moisturises your skin.
All moisturisers are a water and oil emulsion, this way you’re making the oil/water emulsion directly on your skin.
Lemon Lemongrass Vitalising Body Oil is also helps with cellulite. Regularly massage the toning Body Oil into the affected areas of skin to strengthen the connective tissue.
Got a long day ahead of you? Remain focused and resilient. Apply the refreshing Body Oil to your arms and legs in the morning or at any other time. Lemon zest extracts refresh and centre you.
Body Oils are more aromatically intense than Body Milks or Body Creams.
Luxurious Silk Body Powder is a ‘must-have’ at this time of year. Use a sprinkle in your shoes to keep them fresh and on your feet as well to absorb moisture, use anywhere you’re likely to suffer from chaffing, and it may also be used as a dry shampoo. Silk Body Powder is made from real silk powder, rice starch, silica and diatomaceous earth, it’s talc free. Gentian and oak extracts cool and refresh while sage extract supports healthy skin and scalp. The aroma of Body Silk alone keeps me coming back for more.
Dr. Hauschka Quality
- Authentic natural and organic skin care and make-up, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from chemical/synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic (Demeter certified) cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
- We don’t test on animals, we test on happy to help out human volunteers
Thanks for reading our blog. xx
Join our eNewsletter for skin and make-up tips, promotions, new products and giveaways