Limited edition special size Cleansing Cream & Rose Day Cream
When the first Dr. Hauschka products appeared on the market in 1967, the concept of a natural skin care range that promotes healthy skin was something entirely new.
The delicate aroma and pure, fresh feel it gives to the skin have made our Cleansing Cream a customer favourite for many years. The concentrated ‘cream’ is recommended for cleansing any skin condition and the perfect choice for a deep cleanse in the morning after the night time elimination activities of your skin. The lipid-replenishing composition with calendula, chamomile, St. John’s wort, anthyllis and almond gently invigorates and cleanses the skin. The appearance of pores is minimised.
100 ml limited edition also with FREE tube squeezer
- Refines, revitalises and deeply cleanses all skin conditions.
- Gentle and effective morning cleanser for deep cleansing after the skin’s night time eliminating activities.
- Respects the pH (acid mantle) protective function, and hydrolipid layer of skin while cleansing.
- Almond meal binds particularly well to dirt and impurities.
- Gently exfoliates only those skin cells that are ready to slough off.
- Fortifies and refreshes.
- Prepares skin for Toner and Moisturiser.
- Minimises the appearance of pores.
- Leaves skin feeling soft and silky.
- Highest quality medicinal plant extracts of calendula, chamomile, anthyllis and creamy sweet almond meal.
- Benefits all skin conditions
Chamomile: soothing and calming
Anthyllis: guides all skin conditions to a state of balance
Almond Meal: binds particularly well to dirt and impurities
Application: Compress and hydrate skin. Mix 1-2 cm of Cleansing Cream with warm water in the palms to form a smooth, creamy emulsion. Press mixture gently onto skin then roll hands up and away in a wave-like motion – ‘press and roll’. Start in the centre of the forehead then slowly work outward and down. Avoid the eye area. Repeat the press and roll action 2-3 times. Do not rub or scrub. Rinse with warm water then finish with splashes of cool water.
Usual size: Cleansing Cream 50ml
Rich and nourishing Rose Day Cream is an iconic Dr. Hauschka moisturiser and long-standing favourite. The delicately scented composition with the medicinal plants of rose, marsh mallow and St. John’s wort strengthens, protects, balances and harmonises your skin and stimulates its natural abilities.
Rose Day Cream
special size limited edition 50ml
- A true classic in the Dr. Hauschka range, Rose Day Cream 30ml contains 30 organic or biodynamic rose blossoms in every tube.
- Rich and nourishing, harmonising and balancing.
- Nurtures and protects dry and sensitive skin, while soothing skin with a tendency toward redness and enlarged capillaries (couperose).
- Recommended for those with a tendency towards premature wrinkles.
- Precious extracts of rose petals, vitamin C rich wild rose hips, softening marsh mallow and calming St. John’s wort balance and tone the skin.
- Shea butter, rose petal wax, beeswax and avocado oil protect your skin from environmental influences and dryness.
- Rose Day Cream works to maintain the skin’s oil and moisture balance, offering nourishing care that reflects the balance of strength and delicateness embodied by the rose.
- For dry, sensitive, reddened and mature skin conditions
Application: Dr. Hauschka moisturisers are all highly concentrated and designed to be applied as follows.
- Warm approximately a large pea size of moisturiser between the palms of your hands to melt the waxes.
- Apply with the palms of your hands on skin still moist from Toner. This ensures good absorption, even and economical application. Our moisturisers are not designed to be applied on dry skin.
Usual size: Rose Day Cream 30ml
50 years of Dr. Hauschka cosmetics culture means:
- Effective skin care products that stimulate the skin’s natural activities
- 100% certified natural skin care and make-up, free from synthetic fragrances, colours and preservatives. NATRUE certified.
- Treating people and nature with respect.
- The best quality through the sustainable cultivation of raw materials.
Thanks for reading our blog. xx
Join our eNewsletter for skin and make-up tips, promotions, new products and giveaways