When I was first introduced to Dr Hauschka Skin Care I was working as a Product Specialist for a major retailer looking after the Skin Care Department. So you could say I have tried them all!
My question regarding Dr. Hauschka was “Why would this one be so different, to the rest of them?”
I was asked to try it for myself and not to use anything on my skin at night.
Now this goes against everything I was taught as a Beauty Therapist.
I was in my early thirties at the time and covering up acne scarring from my teenage years with theatre make-up.
Going into week 4 of only using Dr. Hauschka Skin Care products on one particular day my husband asked if I was wearing make-up? I replied, “No, I only have a Tinted Moisturiser on!”
He said “Your skin is looking so good.”
From that day onwards, and now 15 years later, I haven’t looked back. I now know wholeheartedly, and heading towards my fifties, an all-natural, organic and biodynamic Dr. Hauschka, less is more approach, gives me the results.
I can now say “I finally found what I was looking for.”
Nicky • Dr. Hauschka Queensland Account Manager
Editor’s Note: You’ll find Nicky running Queensland In Store Events from February to early December during the year. Book in to have a chat about your skin, experience Dr. Hauschka products on yourself and Nicky will also prepare an optimum personalised product prescription for you. Nicky is a fully trained skin care expert and make-up artist, with all the knowledge and experience you could possibly want, and we’re very fortunate indeed to have her on our Team. Same goes for all our passionate and highly trained Team.
Dr. Hauschka Quality
- Authentic 100% natural and organic skin care and make-up, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from synthetic chemical fragrance, colours and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic (Demeter certified) cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
- We don’t test on animals, cruelty free cosmetics.
Thanks for reading our blog. xx
Join our eNewsletter for skin and make-up tips, promotions, new products and giveaways