Welcome to Your 28 Days Skin Fitness & Detox Programme for a healthy, radiant skin!
Spring and autumn are the two most transitional seasons of the year, this is the time when your skin needs additional support. Complete Your Spring Skin Fitness & Detox 28 Day Programme, for radiant, healthy, nourished, even toned and refined skin. Conscious ‘me time’ and extra skin care.
1) Day 1 of Your Programme begin with a early evening cleanse, then Clarifying Steam Bath and Clarifying Clay Mask followed by Cream Mask application. You’ll do this once a week, so choose a night for it, we like Sunday night.
2) Use Renewing Night Conditioner or Sensitive Care Conditioner ampoule every night instead of Toner for 28 nights.
3) On Wednesday or Thursday night each week of the programme cleanse early in the evening and apply Cream Mask. Leave to absorb all evening, removing just before bedtime.
What you will need:
✓ Dr. Hauschka products (Cleansing, Toning, Moisturising) for your daily morning and evening rituals
✓ Clarifying Steam Bath
✓ Clarifying Clay Mask
✓ The Cream Mask most suited for your skin: Revitalising, Hydrating, Firming or Soothing
✓ Renewing Night Conditioner, or if you have sensitive skin then Sensitive Care Conditioner. You will need 28 ampoules out of your 50 pack, so use the remaining ampoules for your next 28 Days Skin Fitness & Detox treatment.
You may choose to use Intensive Treatments instead of Conditioners, available in Clarifying Intensive Treatment <25, Clarifying Intensive Treatment 25+, Soothing Intensive Treatment (for hypersensitive and/or stressed skin), Regenerating Intensive Treatment or Intensive Treatment for Menopausal Skin. Use Intensive Treatments both morning and night instead of toner, 5 pumps per application. One bottle is a complete treatment.
Every Day – Morning
1) Drink warm water and lemon juice first thing upon waking in the morning and do this every morning. If it’s going to be easier then juice a pile of lemons, put the juice in ice blocks and freeze. Take one block out each night and place in a cup, so you’re ready for the morning. We need to make this habit quick and easy. Aids the body in a clear skin, flushing out toxins, jump starts the digestive tract, aids the liver in its cleansing processes and increases detoxification.
Why do we promote ‘Compress & Hydrate’?
a) Warming your skin first softens your pores to ensure a much deeper cleanse
b) You will use your cleansing products much more economically
c) Complete by splashing or compressing with cool water after cleansing to activates a minute muscle beside the hair follicle, contraction helps to remove any last remaining dirt
d) Your skin will feel so much softer without the need for harsh exfoliation
e) Check out our Compress & Hydrate + Press & Roll video
We want you to get the best results!
3) Cleansing Cream – ‘press & roll’ technique.
5) Day Care – all are highly concentrated so should always be warmed between the palms of the hands and applied to skin still moist from Toner. This ensures even and economical application.
Clarifying Day Oil – to balance and regulate an oily/blemished skin
Melissa Day Cream – for sensitive combination (oily t-zone, dry/normal cheeks) skin
Rose Day Cream Light – for normal or sensitive skin, usually recommended for a younger skin, up to around 35.
Rose Day Cream – rich and highly protective for normal, dry, sensitive, mature skin
Quince Day Cream – cooling, soothing and protective for normal skin or sensitive skin
Tinted Day Cream – tinted moisturiser for normal, dry, sensitive or mature skin
Revitalising Day Cream – for aiding sebaceous activity and guiding skin to a balanced state in a normal, dry, mature/pallid skin
Regenerating Serum & Regenerating Day Cream – specific support for firming a maturing skin
Every Day – Evening
1) ‘Compress and Hydrate’ skin to soften the pores in readiness for cleansing. Use 5 drops of Moor Lavender Calming Bath Essence in the water
2) Soothing Cleansing Milk
3) Apply Renewing Night Conditioner or Sensitive Care Conditioner ampoule.
This is your weekly routine, so repeat until you reach your 28th evening. By which time your skin will be deeply cleansed, nourished, more even toned, soft, radiant and healthy!
Great skin care is about using the highest quality natural and organic products. Eat fresh, nutritious food, drink 6-8 glasses of water daily, 8 hours sleep and put measures in place if you’re stressed – a state of relaxation, happiness and laughter is good for your skin. A 30 minute daily walk in the fresh air is good for your body, mind and soul, in nature if you can.
For those that need it here’s step by step instructions on how to do a Clarifying Steam Bath, Clarifying Clay Mask and Cream Mask for Day 1 which will be repeated once a week during the programme, alternatively there’s full instructions in your product box:
1. Compress and hydrate your skin, cleanse with Soothing Cleansing Milk, remove with the warm, moist Dr. Hauschka Compress Cloth.
2. Place 1 heaped teaspoon of Clarifying Clay Mask in a small container in readiness.
3. Dilute two teaspoons of Clarifying Steam Bath with ½ litre (500ml) of steaming water in a large bowl. Lean over the bowl, covering the head with towel, and steam for 5-10 minutes. Follow with Clarifying Clay Mask application.
Please note: If you don’t wish to steam, then you may do this step with Clarifying Steam Bath and ‘Compress and Hydrate’ instead.
4. While your skin is still warm and moist mix 2 to 2 1/2 teaspoons of water (I use the Clarifying Steam Bath water) to the Clarifying Clay Mask in the small container. The consistency you want is spreadable, not too thin because it will drip off your face and not a paste.
5. Apply mask to your face and neck excluding eye contour area ideally with a mask brush. Apply from the centre of the face outwards. We always work in the direction of lymph flow. Allow to dry, it’s no longer active once dry.
Clarifying Clay Mask Tip: Watch where the clay mask dries first. That’s a good indication that particular area of your face is dehydrated. Are you missing that area with your Day Care? Do you need a richer Day Care product?
6. To remove Clarifying Clay Mask the Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Sponge makes the job quick and easy, but a non white face flannel will do, moistened with the now lukewarm facial steam water. Remove by moistening the mask first, then wiping.
8. Leave on for at least 30 minutes to absorb. I leave mine on for most of the evening. Remove Cream Mask with a warm moist Compress Cloth before bedtime.
9. Apply the contents of a Renewing Night Conditioner Ampoule.
Please note: If you are new to Renewing Night Conditioner ampoules, flick the top to ensure all liquid is in the bottom of the ampoule, then using a towel break off the glass top. Pour 1/2 the contents into the palm of one hand, spread between the palms of the hands and quickly press into the skin and repeat with the balance of the liquid. Apply nothing further to your skin. It’s bedtime.
Note: We do not recommend any heat for a rosacea skin condition – use tepid water for a Compress & Hydrate instead.
Your skin will reward you for the extra effort, it will look radiant, refined and even toned, nourished and pampered. x