Do you really need a specialised eye product?
- The skin around the eyes is thinner and shows signs of ageing more quickly than other areas of the face
- It’s also more delicate and vulnerable due to thin skin
- More prone to allergic reactions
- Subject to much movement e.g. squinting
- Under the eyes may be prone to puffiness
- The eye area doesn’t contain oil glands to keep the skin moist like the rest of your facial skin
So yes, a day time specialised eye product is highly recommended, with ingredients to protect against the environment, and to nourish, nurture, soothe and refresh.
What’s the difference between Dr. Hauschka eye products?
Regenerating Eye Cream to support a more demanding mature skin. Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and lines caused by dryness, reduces the appearance of wrinkle depth, tones the eye area, smoothes and refines the skin and hydrates.
Ingredient focus: Precious borage seed oil has one of the highest amounts of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) of all the oils. GLA is one type of omega-6 essential fatty acid which also has anti-inflammatory properties.
Daily Hydrating Eye Cream is suitable for all skin conditions and for skin prone to premature wrinkles. Soothing, refreshing, hydrating and rapidly absorbed.
Ingredient focus: Pineapple fruit extract is rich in vitamins and minerals, it smoothes fine lines and wrinkles, refreshes and has anti-irritant and soothing properties.
Eye Balm is suitable for dry and sensitive skin prone to premature lines and wrinkles. Smooths, moisturises and is highly protective. Calendula helps with under-eye puffiness.
Ingredient focus: Beeswax with it’s high melting point stays where it’s put and is also anti-inflammatory helping to calm and soothe.
Eye Revive refreshes, revitalises and soothes eyes that are tired, strained, puffy or red. A must for irritated screen eyes and post air travel.
Ingredient focus: Eyebright (Euphrasia) for its anti-irritant, astringent and soothing properties.
Dr. Hauschka Quality
- Authentic natural and organic skin care and make-up, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from chemical/synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic (Demeter certified) cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
- We don’t test on animals, we test on happy to help out human volunteers
Thanks for reading our blog. xx