Natural Organic Skin Care
The difference made transparent
Our entire skin care and make-up range is certified with the international quality seal for natural and organic skin care and make-up – NATRUE.
The NATRUE standard distinguishes between:
- Natural skin care and make-up
- Natural skin care and make-up with at least 70% organic ingredients
- Natural skin care and make-up with at least 95% organic ingredients
This makes it interesting as the term ‘natural skin care and make-up’ alone is neither legally protected nor defined on a binding basis. At www.natrue.org, you can find the certifications given to the individual Dr. Hauschka Skin Care and Make-up products for complete consumer transparency.
Go to Brand Directory Dr. Hauschka and click on the product image below. For example when you check Rose Day Cream you’ll see it’s certified to Level 3 – Natural skin care with at least 95% organic (and/or biodynamic) ingredients.
Please note: We have a preference for biodynamic ingredients, these are classed as ‘organic’ ingredients for certification.
There is more to quality than good raw materials
Our formulas depend on the high quality of the natural raw materials – but also on the care with which they were grown and processed. By using biodynamic agriculture, we actually put more into the soil than we take out. We believe biodynamically grown plants are the highest in vitality and it’s this vitality we wish to transform for your skin.
In Dr.Hauschka skin care and make-up, the ingredients come together to form complex compositions made up of more than just the sum of their components. Only when their ingredients interact and are supported by our unique rhythmic manufacturing procedure do our products take on their very special quality that enables them to stimulate your skin’s natural activity.
Dr. Hauschka Quality
- Authentic natural and organic skin care and make-up, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from chemical/synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic (Demeter certified) cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
- We don’t test on animals, we test on happy to help out human volunteers
Thanks for reading our blog. xx
Join our eNewsletter for skin and make-up tips, promotions, new products and giveaways