1) Upon waking drink a glass of lemon juice, organic apple cider vinegar and a little honey in warm water.
Benefits of Lemon:
✓ Boosts your immune system ✓ Flushes out unwanted toxins ✓ Helps aid in weight loss ✓ Is a natural blood purifier ✓ Balances your pH level ✓ Helps relieve respiratory issues ✓ Helps aid in throat infections ✓ Decreases blemishes ✓ Decreases wrinkles ✓ Energises ✓ Hydrating ✓Alkalinising to the body ✓ Aids digestion
Benefits of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar:
✓ Very rich in enzymes and potassium ✓ Helps clear pimples ✓ Lowers blood pressure ✓ Lowers cholesterol ✓ Reduces inflammation ✓ Helps aid in weight loss by breaking down fat ✓ Balances pH level ✓ Helps relieve muscle pain from workouts ✓ Helps prevent acid reflux ✓ Helps prevent arthritis ✓ Lowers levels of fatigue ✓ Aids digestion ✓ Helps control and prevent candida
2 ) Take a 30 minute walk each morning.
- Your lymph system needs movement therefore a daily walk aids immunity
- Aids sleep
- Supports happiness and peace of mind
- Prepares you for the day ahead
- Aids circulatory system
Set your alarm clock for 30 minutes earlier, morning habits are easier to keep!
Find a walking buddy
3) Eat fresh nutritious food
You’ve heard it before – 5+ fruit and veg a day, and plenty of bright colours for their antioxidant power.
That 3 o’clock sugar craving – reach for some fruit!
4) Stress Less
- Include relaxation in your week – instead of watching tele, put some great music on and dance or do yoga in your living room
- Go for a walk, preferably in nature, every morning for 30 minutes
- Talk about it, problem shared is a problem halved
- Breathe, deep breathe and stretch
- Go to bed earlier
- Focus on what you can control
- Reminisce about good times
- Ask for a hug
- Look for opportunities in life’s challenges
- Stop worrying
- Lose yourself in a good book
- Choose your reaction
- Put things into perspective, will this matter a year from now?
- Lavender Layering with Dr. Hauschka support products, Lavender Sandalwood Calming Bath Essence, Body Wash and Body Moisturiser. Another helpful oil is Almond St. John’s wort Body Oil.
- Laughter is the best medicine, try not to take life too seriously, find the humour
4) Be a Conscious Consumer
- Reduce unnecessary chemicals on you and in your environment, whatever the marketing, if you don’t understand the ingredients your skin probably doesn’t either
- Each of us do our bit for the environment for our children, our grandchildren, it will cost a lot less than the future clean-up
- Choose authentic ecologically friendly products for household cleaning, high quality products are both effective and economical
- Choose authentic and independently certified products for personal care
- Ecological baby steps, it all helps
5) Set goals
- Create your own vision/goal/dream board
- Put a list of your goals on your vision board as well and tick them off as you achieve them
- Reward yourself when you achieve each goal
- Create things to look forward to, plan holidays, time with friends…
Thanks for reading our blog. xx